From ATK Slow Cooker Revolution—add on/recommended pairing recipe for Chicken Pomodoro
Source: ATK Slow Cooker Revolution cookbook
1. Fill a large bowl with cold water. Set aside.
2. Stir broccoli into a large pot of salted boiling water. Cook until wilted and tender, 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Submerge broccoli rabe into the cold water. Drain and pat dry.
4. Whisk together EVOO, balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, shallot and dry mustard in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Add broccoli and toss to combine.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (207g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 190 (82%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 21.2g||28 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.9g||14 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 14.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.4g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 77.8mg||3 %|
|Potassium 371.5mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.4g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g||18 %|
|Sugars, other 3.8g|
|Protein 5.7g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 233
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.