1. Bake bacon in shallow baking pan starting in cold oven for 17 minutes set to 400 degrees. (Bacon is cooked enough for step 5 and will cook rest of way in step 7)
2. Lower oven to 350 degrees.
3. Liberally spray cupcake tin with non-stick cooking spray. Pour 1 TBSP pancake batter into each well. Bake for 4 minutes or until set.
4. Increase temperature back to 400 degrees.
5. Scramble 6 eggs with 1/4 cup milk, salt and pepper.
5. Wrap bacon around cupcake well above pancake batter. Place frozen sausage patty on top of pancake batter.
6. Pour egg mixture into wells evenly
7. Bake for 15 minutes until eggs set.
I did this the night before and my boys reheated in the microwave for 2 minutes each on a Power 4 setting to rave reviews:
"Dad, these are great. The pancake and syrup makes it sweet, the sausage makes it spicy, and the bacon makes it awesome."
The pancake batter stuck to cupcake wells a bit so the next time I will use more of the non-stick spray.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (212g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 515 (79%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 57.2g||76 %|
|Saturated Fat 18.9g||95 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 25.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7.3g|
|Cholesterol 234.2mg||72 %|
|Sodium 1299.6mg||45 %|
|Potassium 476.8mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.4g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 3.3g|
|Protein 29.3g||42 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 654
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!