Try this Baked Coconut Shrimp recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Rinse and dry shrimp with paper towels.
3. Mix coconut flour, salt, and cayenne pepper in a shallow bow; pour coconut flakes in a separate shallow bowl.
4. Working with one shrimp at a time, dredge it in the coconut flour mixture, then dip it in the egg mixture, and roll it in the coconut, making sure to coat the shrimp well. Place on a baking sheet, and repeat with the remaining shrimp.
5. Bake the shrimp until they are bright pink on the outside and the meat is no longer transparent in the center and the coconut is browned, 15 to 20 minutes, flipping the shrimp halfway through.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (296g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 255 (67%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 28.3g||38 %|
|Saturated Fat 25.3g||127 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 4.9mg||2 %|
|Sodium 230mg||8 %|
|Potassium 458.7mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.2g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.8g||31 %|
|Sugars, other 21.4g|
|Protein 7g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 382
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.