1. Spread butter on baking dish and dust with bisquick
2. sprinkle mahi with garlic salt and pepper
3. liberally spread fish with mayonnaise and place fish skin side down.
4. Arrange onions on top and sprinkle with bisquick.
5. Bake in 350 degrees oven 20-25 minutes
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (2023g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 936 (27%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 104g||139 %|
|Saturated Fat 26.1g||130 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 45.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 12.5g|
|Cholesterol 1024.3mg||315 %|
|Sodium 8150.6mg||281 %|
|Potassium 6668.2mg||175 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 333.2g||98 %|
|Dietary Fiber 12.5g||50 %|
|Sugars, other 320.7g|
|Protein 293.6g||419 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3525
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!