1. Bake potatoes and allow to cool. Peel and cut into cubes
2. Cook bacon, either in oven or on stovetop, crumble and reserve drippings
3. Cook onion in drippings until tender, stir in flour and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly
4. Gradually add chicken broth
5. Cook, stirring constantly until thickened and bubbly. Transfer to slow cooker. If short on time, continue to step 6 and cook on stovetop at medium heat for 15 minutes
6. Put in diced potatoes, parsley, bacon and half-and-half
7. Cook for 1 hour on high (2 hr on low)
8. Stir in cheese and sour cream. Wait 15 min and serve
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (299g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 237 (72%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 26.4g||35 %|
|Saturated Fat 13.5g||68 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.7g|
|Cholesterol 65.2mg||20 %|
|Sodium 569.2mg||20 %|
|Potassium 325mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.4g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 10.3g|
|Protein 11.3g||16 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 328
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!