Try this Banana Bread recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. sift flour, baking soda, and baking powder together
2. Cream margarine and sugar with electric mixer at medium speed
3. Add eggs and beat thoroughly until light and fluffy. Add sifted ingredients alternately with milk. Fold in bananas, beat after each addition
4. Pour into 2 greased 8.5x4.5x2.5 loaf pans. Bake at 350 for 1 hour or until cake tester inserted in the middle comes out clean.
5. Cool in pans for 10 mins, remove and cook on wire racks.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1960g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2985 (57%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 331.7g||442 %|
|Saturated Fat 151.6g||758 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 117.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 42.8g|
|Cholesterol 530.5mg||163 %|
|Sodium 87341.8mg||3012 %|
|Potassium 1367mg||36 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 566g||166 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 565.9g|
|Protein 29.6g||42 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 5235
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.