1. Mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
2. Mix bananas, sugar, egg and butter and combine with dry mixture just until moistened.
3. Fill muffin cups 3/4 full.
4. For the topping combine the brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon.
5. Cut in butter until crumbly and sprinkle over muffins.
6. Bake at 375° for about 20 minutes, until muffins test done.
7. Cool in pan for 10 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (316g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 175 (17%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 19.4g||26 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.9g||45 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.8g|
|Cholesterol 63.2mg||19 %|
|Sodium 380.3mg||13 %|
|Potassium 533.6mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 189.5g||56 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.5g||30 %|
|Sugars, other 182.1g|
|Protein 22.5g||32 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1020
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.