PREHEAT OVEN TO 375
1. In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients for the MUFFIN MIX.
2. In another bowl, combine the bananas, sugar, egg, vanilla and butter and mix well.
3. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry until combined.
4. Fill (either greased muffin cups or paper lined muffin cups) 3/4 full with mixture.
1. Combine the flour, sugar and cinnamon.
2. Cube the VERY COLD STICK BUTTER and toss into the dry ingredients.
3. Best way to do this is with a pastry blender. They are inexpensive tools that you can find at any store that sells cooking supplies (Walmart, Target, Kmart...etc..) "CUT" the butter into the dry ingredients until you get a crumb mixture. It's ok to have larger chunks because they will become the best crumbs after they cook. "CUTTING" just means to mash together the butter and dry ingredients. You can do this with the tines of a fork too, but it's harder work ;)
4. Sprinkle crumb topping over the muffins and bake for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick or knife poked in the center of the muffin comes out dry.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (198g)|
|Recipe Makes: 18 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 420 (77%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 46.7g||62 %|
|Saturated Fat 28.5g||143 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 12.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.1g|
|Cholesterol 233.1mg||72 %|
|Sodium 8602mg||297 %|
|Potassium 222.9mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.9g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 26.3g|
|Protein 6.7g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 544
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.