1) Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat to 350º
2) Slice potatoes into french fries and rinse with cool water to remove excess starch.
3) Carefully slide half the fries into the oil one at a time. They must be submerged individually or they will stick together.
4) Fry until they just start to turn golden.
5) Remove and drain on paper towels. Repeat with the second half of the fries.
6) While they are still hot, top with salt to best absorb the flavor.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (142g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1 (1%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 7.1mg||0 %|
|Potassium 591.1mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.6g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 23.8g|
|Protein 3g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 112
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!