1. Combine the cream cheese and Roquefort in a bowl, and mix until smooth. Set aside.
2. Combine the spinach, parsley, basil, and garlic in the bowl of a food processor. With the motor running, slowly drizzle the oil through the feed tube; continue processing until smooth. Transfer the mixture to a bowl, add the walnuts and Parmesan, and mix thoroughly.
3. Line a 5 1/2 x 2 1/2 inch loaf pan with plastic wrap, leaving extra wrap hanging over the sides.
4. Spread one third of the cheese mixture evenly over the bottom of the pan. Next, spread half the pesto mixture, and arrange a layer of sun-dried tomatoes on top. Repeat the cheese, pesto, and tomato layers. Finish with the remaining third of the cheese mixture. Cover with the overhanging plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 24 hours.
5. To serve, allow the loaf to come just to room temperature, about 30 minutes. Invert it onto a platter, and provide a cheese-slicing knife. Have a basket of crackers and bread nearby.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (461g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 1339 (78%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 148.8g||198 %|
|Saturated Fat 60.2g||301 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 51.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 28.2g|
|Cholesterol 283.6mg||87 %|
|Sodium 4186.3mg||144 %|
|Potassium 1382.8mg||36 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.3g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.9g||24 %|
|Sugars, other 20.4g|
|Protein 76.8g||110 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1716
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.