1) Adjust oven rack to middle position, place 4 individual serving bowls on rack, and heat oven to 200 degrees.
2) Whisk sour cream, 2 tbl. cilantro, 1 tbl. lime juice, and 1/4 teaspoon salt together in a bowl; cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
3) Toss beef with 2 tbl. water, baking soda, 1/4 tsp. salt, and pinch of pepper in bowl until thoroughly combined; let sit for 20 minutes.
4) Meanwhile, heat 1 tbl. oil in a 12" nonstick skillet over medium heat until shimmering. Add rice and cook, stirring often, until edges begin to turn translucent, about 2 minutes.
5) Add remaining 2 cups water and 1/2 tsp. salt and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender, about 20 minutes.
6) Off heat, add remaining 2 tbl. lime juice and fluff gently with fork to incorporate. Divide cooked rice among warmed bowls, cover with aluminum foil, and keep warm in oven.
7) Heat remaining 1 tbl. oil in now-empty skillet over medium heat until no longer pink, 6-8 minutes.
8) Stir in cumin, garlic, and chile powder and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in tomato sauce, beans, corn, and 1 tsp. salt, and cook until slightly thickened, about 3 minutes.
9) Spoon chili over rice in bowls, sprinkle with remaining 2 tbl. cilantro, and serve with lime-cilantro crema.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (442g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 336 (60%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 37.3g||50 %|
|Saturated Fat 16.1g||80 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 14.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.8g|
|Cholesterol 116mg||36 %|
|Sodium 190.8mg||7 %|
|Potassium 635.7mg||17 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.1g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g||11 %|
|Sugars, other 28.4g|
|Protein 25.6g||37 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 559
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!