1. Set the oven at 375 degrees. Generously butter a 10-inch Bundt pan. Dust the pan with flour, tapping out the excess.
2. In bowl toss the blueberries with 1 tablespoon flour.
3. In another large bowl, whisk the remaining flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, and lemon rind to blend them. Cut in the butter until the mixture resembles crumbs.
4. In a third bowl, use a fork to whisk the eggs, milk, and vanilla.Stir liquids into the flour mixture.
5. Pour 3/4 of the batter into the pan. Top with blueberries. Spoon remaining batter over blueberries and spread evenly.
6. Bake the cake for 35 minutes. Set on a wire rack to cool for 20 minutes.
1. In a bowl, combine the sugar, almond extract and 1 tablespoon milk. Stir well with a spoon until the icing is thick but runny. Add more milk, 1 teaspoon at a time, if necessary.
2. Drizzle the icing over the cake.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Recipe (1373g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 941 (29%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 104.5g||139 %|
|Saturated Fat 62.7g||313 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 28.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.3g|
|Cholesterol 626mg||193 %|
|Sodium 56779.2mg||1958 %|
|Potassium 706mg||19 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 577.5g||170 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.1g||28 %|
|Sugars, other 570.4g|
|Protein 20.7g||30 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3259
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!