1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Melt butter
3. Add flour, oats, sugars, and salt
4. Set 1 heaping cup aside
5. Line an 8x8 pan and grease
6. Press remaining mixture into the pan
7. In the same bowl, add frozen blueberries (no need to thaw), sugar, and cornstarch. Toss. Juice and zest lemon and add.
8. Grate granny smith as coarsely as possible. Put in a towel, and squeeze the moisture out. Add to the blueberry mixture.
9. Spread blueberry mixture over the crust
10. Evenly sprinkle remaining crumb mixture over the top
11. Bake for about 55 minutes, or until the center is just set.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1010g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 909 (44%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 101g||135 %|
|Saturated Fat 59.5g||297 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 26g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7g|
|Cholesterol 243mg||75 %|
|Sodium 48132.3mg||1660 %|
|Potassium 1010.9mg||27 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 270.4g||80 %|
|Dietary Fiber 25.3g||101 %|
|Sugars, other 245.1g|
|Protein 29.4g||42 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2060
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!