1. Prepare spaghetti squash and roast broccoli.
2. Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces for about 10 minutes.
3. Add salt, pepper, and oregano to season.
4. Place in a separate bowl.
5. Place chopped bacon in pan and cook until crispy.
6. Add coconut milk and remaining spices to pan with bacon. Cook for 5 minutes.
7. Add in chopped chicken and broccoli.
8. Cook for a few more minutes, then stir with desired amount of spaghetti squash.
9. Add parmesean if wanted.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (2941g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2528 (66%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 280.9g||375 %|
|Saturated Fat 112.5g||563 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 98.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 42.4g|
|Cholesterol 812.9mg||250 %|
|Sodium 2739.8mg||94 %|
|Potassium 5837.5mg||154 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 124.2g||37 %|
|Dietary Fiber 18.6g||74 %|
|Sugars, other 105.6g|
|Protein 221.2g||316 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3837
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!