1. Insert metal blade into food processor. Place chicken into processor bowl and pulse 5-6 times or until chicken is uniformly chopped. Remove chicken to a large bowl and set aside.
2. Add cream cheese to food processor bowl and pulse until smooth.
3. Add hot sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper to cream cheese and pulse until smooth.
4. Add mixture to the chicken. Add the cheddar cheese. Stir to combine. Taste to see if you need any salt or more hot sauce.
5. Shape mixture into 3/4-1" balls and place on wax paper lined baking sheet.
6. Heat about 2 inches of oil to 350 degrees. Set up a work station with three shallow pans. Place the flour in one pan and season with salt and pepper. Whisk the eggs in the second pan. Place the Panko in the third pan.
7. Roll each chicken ball in the flour, then in the egg, then the Panko. Drop carefully into the oil and fry for 2-3 minutes or until nicely browned. Drain on paper towel.
8. To make the sauce, combine all ingredients in a large bowl and adjust the seasoning if necessary.
Serve the chicken alongside the dipping sauce.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (248g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 433 (60%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 48.1g||64 %|
|Saturated Fat 14.2g||71 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 17.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 12.4g|
|Cholesterol 412.6mg||127 %|
|Sodium 994.8mg||34 %|
|Potassium 345.7mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.5g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 35g|
|Protein 36.1g||52 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 724
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.