1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray brownie pan very lightly with cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, combine softened cream cheese, Ranch dressing, wing sauce and 3/4 cheddar cheese (save remaining 1/4 cup for topping). You can soften the mixture slightly in the microwave if needed to make it come together. Stir in shredded chicken.
3. Start layering your cups. Begin with a wonton wrapper and press it into the bottom of each muffin tin. Spoon about a tablespoon of the chicken mixture. Top with another wonton wrapper and add another tablespoon of chicken mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese and a little blue cheese.
4. Bake for 18 minutes or until edges are brown. Check cups after 10 minutes into cooking and if edges are browned cover the cupcakes with foil for the remaining cooking time.
5. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes. To remove, use a knife to loosen the edges then pop each cup out.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Recipe (1145g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 2183 (67%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 242.6g||323 %|
|Saturated Fat 101.9g||510 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 68.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 48.7g|
|Cholesterol 719.6mg||221 %|
|Sodium 7247.2mg||250 %|
|Potassium 1553.1mg||41 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 132.3g||39 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g||18 %|
|Sugars, other 127.8g|
|Protein 136.6g||195 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3262
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!