1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. With a mixer, add the flour, baking soda and butter. Mix together until light and fluffy. One by one add the eggs in the mix until
3. In a small bowl ad the flour, baking soda, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon and whisk together.
4. With a mixer on low speed add the flout mixture and buttermilk, starting and ending with the flour mixture.
5. Fill the muffin tin 3/4 full and set aside.
6. In a small bowl mix together all the nut topping ingredients and sprinkle 1 heaping tablespoon onto each muffin cup of batter.
Bake immediately, or the nut topping will sink in the batter.
7. Bake 22 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (58g)|
|Recipe Makes: 14 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 104 (85%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.5g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.1g||25 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.1g|
|Cholesterol 108.6mg||33 %|
|Sodium 4077.2mg||141 %|
|Potassium 76.4mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.5g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 1.1g|
|Protein 4.3g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 123
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!