- Preheat an oven to 450F.
- Combine 2 chopped tomatoes, 1/3 cup chopped red onion, 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro, 1 chopped jalapeno pepper, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon olive oil in a bowl.
- Place squash halves on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil. Fill butternut squash cavities with tomato salsa mixture, reserving about 2 tablespoons of salsa for garnish.
- Brush cut surfaces of squash with 1 tablespoon olive oil and sprinkle squash with 2 tablespoons of dill.
- Bake squash until almost tender, about 45 minutes.
- Remove baking sheet from oven; place trout fillets onto baking sheet, brush with 1 teaspoon olive oil, and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons dill.
- Return to oven and bake until trout fillets are opaque and fish flakes easily with a fork, about 15 minutes.
- Serve fillets on top of squash halves, with reserved salsa.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1921g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 114 (12%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12.6g||17 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g||8 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.9g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 82.6mg||3 %|
|Potassium 6520.1mg||172 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 213.4g||63 %|
|Dietary Fiber 41g||164 %|
|Sugars, other 172.4g|
|Protein 22.7g||32 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 914
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!