1.Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a sheet pan with foil.
2.Cut bacon strips in half width-wise.
3. Put brown sugar on a large (dinner-size) plate.
4. Roll each piece of bacon in brown sugar to coat. Pat a bit more sugar, if needed, to completely coat.
5. Wrap each piece of Pineapple in Brown sugar.
6. Place rolls, seam side down, on prepared pan.
7. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until deep golden brown. Pieces near edges of pan may cook a bit faster. Check every few minutes towards the end of baking time and remove bacon rolls as needed.
8. Place rolls on several thicknesses of paper toweling for just 1 minute, then transfer to serving platter.
9. Serve on their own or with Honey-Sriracha Dipping Sauce.
For the Honey-Sriracha Dipping Sauce, place all ingredients in a jar and shake till well-combined.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (48g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1 (8%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 3.2mg||0 %|
|Potassium 222.1mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.5g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 1.9g|
|Protein 1.1g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 12
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!