Method for Cake:
(1) Sift together flour, baking powder, ground hazelnut /almond and cinnamon powder.
(2) Fold in grated carrots, raisins and walnuts. Mix well.
(2) Whisk butter and sugar (A) till light and fluffy.
(3) Add in the egg yolks and milk, beat until smooth and creamy.
(4) Add flour mixture into butter / egg yolks mixture.
(5) Whisk egg whites and sugar (B) till soft peaks form.
(6) Fold egg whites into the egg yolks mixture in 3 portions.
(7) Pour the batter into 7 " round cake tin. Bake at 180 degC for 35 - 40 mins.
(8) Remove cake from oven and cool on a wire rack completely before frosting.
Method for Cheese Topping:
Use an electric mixer to blend all ingredents together and spread on cooled cake.
Pls make sure that to drain the pineapple well, else it will be too wet.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (257g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 493 (67%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 54.8g||73 %|
|Saturated Fat 27.3g||137 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 13.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 8.4g|
|Cholesterol 332.3mg||102 %|
|Sodium 399.8mg||14 %|
|Potassium 405.7mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 52.5g||15 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 49.4g|
|Protein 13.6g||19 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 737
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!