1. Line 3 (9-inch) round cakepans with wax paper; lightly grease and flour wax paper. Set pans aside.
2. Stir together first 4 ingredients (flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon).
3. Beat eggs and next 4 ingredients (sugar, vegetable oil, buttermilk and vanilla) at med speed with electric mixer until smooth. Add flour mixture, beating at low speed until blended. Fold in carrot and next 3 ingredients (pineapple, coconut and pecans). Pour batter into prepared cakepans.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 mins or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
5. Drizzle Buttermilk Glaze evenly over layers: cool in pans on wire racks 15 mins. (separate recipe)
6. Remove from pans, and cool completely on wire racks.
7. Spread Cream Cheese Frosting between layers and on top and sides of cake. (separate recipe)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (203g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 544 (80%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 60.4g||81 %|
|Saturated Fat 26g||130 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 23g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7.8g|
|Cholesterol 225.2mg||69 %|
|Sodium 11503.7mg||397 %|
|Potassium 244.2mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.5g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g||11 %|
|Sugars, other 25.7g|
|Protein 9.1g||13 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 683
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!