1. Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees F
2. In medium sauce pan, melt butter
3. Add onion, cook 2 min
4. Add flour, salt and pepper- stir
5. Gradually add broth and milk- cook and stir constantly until bubbly and thickened
6. Stir in chicken and vegetables
7. Remove from heat
8. Spoon filling into crust
9. place second crust over filing and flute, cut slits in top
10. Bake at 425 degrees for 30-40 min
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (6242g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 6397 (56%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 710.8g||948 %|
|Saturated Fat 300.4g||1502 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 260.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 95.6g|
|Cholesterol 2768.3mg||852 %|
|Sodium 6835mg||236 %|
|Potassium 14410.2mg||379 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 576.7g||170 %|
|Dietary Fiber 21.7g||87 %|
|Sugars, other 555g|
|Protein 695g||993 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 11524
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!