1. Place shiitakes in a small heatproof bowl. Add boiling water to cover and let soak 20 minutes. Remove mushrooms and squeeze dry. Cut off and discard stems; slice caps.
2. In a medium bowl, combine soy sauce, sherry, and sugar. Add chicken and toss to coat. Set aside.
3. In a wok, heat 1 1/2 tablespoons oil over medium heat until hot, swirling to coat sides of pan. Add cashews and stir-fry until lightly toasted, about 2 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
4. Raise heat to high. Add scallions, mushrooms and garlic. Stir-fry until mushrooms are tender, 2-3 minutes. Remove to a plate.
5. Add remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons oil to wok and heat over high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry until meat is white throughout but still juicy, about 3 minutes. Return vegetables and cashews to wok. Add sliced shiitakes, bean sprouts, and chicken broth. Cook 1 minute.
6. Dissolve cornstarch in 1/4 cup cold water and stir into wok. Cook over high heat, stirring until sauce boils and thickens, 1-2 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (569g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 438 (54%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 48.6g||65 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.8g||54 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 24.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 10.3g|
|Cholesterol 180.8mg||56 %|
|Sodium 494.8mg||17 %|
|Potassium 1932.9mg||51 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.5g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.4g||22 %|
|Sugars, other 24.1g|
|Protein 66.8g||95 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 814
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!