1. Combine chili powder, garlic powder, sugar, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Rub the spice mixture
on the pork tenderloins. Cover the tenderloins and refrigerate for 2 to 24 hours.
2. Prior to grilling or roasting, melt the apricot jam in a saucepan over medium heat. Remove the pan
from the heat and stir in the remaining glaze ingredients. Place half of the glaze in a serving bowl
and set aside to serve with the pork tenderloins later.
3. Grilling Instructions: Preheat a grill to medium-high heat. Grill the pork tenderloins for 15-20
minutes, or until the internal temperature of the pork reaches 160 degrees F. When approximately 4
minutes of cook time remains, brush the pork tenderloins with the apricot glaze remaining in the
pan. Cook for 2 minutes, turn the pork tenderloins and brush glaze on other side. Cook for an
additional 2 minutes. Remove pork from the grill, tent with foil and let it rest for about 5 minutes
4. Roasting Instructions: Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Place the pork tenderloins in a lightly
greased, foil-lined 9X13-inch pan. Bake for 15 minutes. Brush with the apricot glaze remaining in
the pan. Bake for 15 more minutes. Again, brush with glaze. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until
the pork reaches 160 degrees internally. Remove the pork from the oven, tent with foil and let it rest
for 5 minutes before slicing.
5. Serve the sliced pork over couscous, rice or potatoes with the reserved glaze alongside.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (656g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 170 (22%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 18.9g||25 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.1g||31 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.3g|
|Cholesterol 328.2mg||101 %|
|Sodium 442.2mg||15 %|
|Potassium 2347.7mg||62 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.7g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g||17 %|
|Sugars, other 34.4g|
|Protein 106.2g||152 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 762
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!