1. Put sliced pitted prunes into a bowl. Add baking soda into it.
2. Pour in hot boiling water in to the bowl.
3. In a mixing bowl, beat butter with sugar. Add eggs one at a time followed by vanilla essence.
4. Pour in the soak prunes into the mixture.
5. Add flour and cocoa powder.
6. Mix well.
7. Pour into mould.
8. Bake at 150C for 45-50minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (244g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 213 (37%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 23.7g||32 %|
|Saturated Fat 12.3g||62 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.7g|
|Cholesterol 393mg||121 %|
|Sodium 438.8mg||15 %|
|Potassium 136.1mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 82.5g||24 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 82.1g|
|Protein 10.9g||16 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 573
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.