1. In a small bowl, combine coconut flour, salt and baking soda
2. In a large bowl, combine eggs, honey, coconut oil and vanilla and blendwell with a hand mixer
3. Mix dry ingredients into wet, blending with a hand mixer
4. Gently fold in persimmons
5. Place batter in paper lined muffin tins
6. Bake at 350? for 20-25 minutes
8. For the cream cheese topping... Combine all ingredients and add morehoney or spices to taste. Add a dollop of persimmon cream cheese topping onthe muffins and sprinkle with turbinado raw cane sugar.
Nutrition (calculated from recipe ingredients)---------------------------------------------- Calories: 94 Calories From Fat: 75 Total Fat: 8.6g Cholesterol: 105.8mg Sodium: 36mg Potassium: 47.6mg Carbohydrates: 1g Fiber: <1g Sugar: <1g Protein: 3.2g
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (77g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 185 (70%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 20.5g||27 %|
|Saturated Fat 16.7g||84 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 93.1mg||29 %|
|Sodium 135.4mg||5 %|
|Potassium 197.7mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.9g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 15.7g|
|Protein 4.3g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 264
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!