1. Lightly beat eggs and milk together and set aside
2. combine the rest of the ingredients and mix well
3. take chicken slices and beat to a thin Schnitzel
4. dip chicken slice in egg mix and coat with season mix
5. fry in hot oil to a golden colour
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (319g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 36 (10%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.9g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 182.5mg||56 %|
|Sodium 204.6mg||7 %|
|Potassium 807.4mg||21 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.6g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 3.5g|
|Protein 73.1g||104 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 363
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!