1. Place chocolate morsels and half of the Cool Whip in a small bowl.
2. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH, for a total of 1 minute (checking/stirring after each 20 second interval)
3. Fold in remaining whipped topping, cinnamon, and vanilla extract
4. Mix until smooth
5. Cover, refrigerate at least 30 minutes
6. To serve, spoon fondue into small bowl. Serve with fruit dippers.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (18g)|
|Recipe Makes: 16|
|Calories from Fat: 27 (53%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g||11 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0.3mg||0 %|
|Sodium 10.5mg||0 %|
|Potassium 29.1mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.9g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 5.6g|
|Protein 0.6g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 51
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.