1. HEAT SOME OIL IN FRYING PAN. ADD SPRING ONION &CHILLI, COOK FOR 1-2 MINS.
2. COOK LINGUINE ACCORDING TO PACKET.
3. ADD CHICKEN & STIR FRY FOR 4-5 MINS UNTIL GOLDEN AND COOKED THROUGH..
4. STIR IN THE LEMON ZEST & JUICE, SOFT CHEESE, CHERRY TOMATOES, BASIL AND SIMMER FOR 1-2 MINS.
5. ADD THE DRAINED LINGUINE TO THE PAN AND TOSS TOGETHER.
6. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (2498g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 86 (10%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.5g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3g|
|Cholesterol 246.5mg||76 %|
|Sodium 388.3mg||13 %|
|Potassium 6058.4mg||159 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 85.5g||25 %|
|Dietary Fiber 25.9g||103 %|
|Sugars, other 59.7g|
|Protein 117.4g||168 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 859
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!