1. Heat oil in a large deep skilled or 5-Quart Dutch Oven on Medium Heat.
2. Add onion and bell peppers; cook and stir 7 minutes or until vegetables begin to soften
3. Stir in tomatoes, water, and Jambalaya Mix. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and simmer 15 mins.
4. Stir in shrimp and sausage. Cover and cook 10 minutes longer or just until shrimp turn pink and rice and vegetables are tender, stirring occassionally.
5. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes.
6. Sprinkle with parsley if desired.
Add a little cayenne pepper for a kick!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (307g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 27 (7%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 172.4mg||53 %|
|Sodium 1319.3mg||45 %|
|Potassium 421.6mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 61.8g||18 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 58.4g|
|Protein 29.7g||42 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 399
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!