1. Make the secret sauce by combining mayonnaise, milk and lime juice in a small bowl. Whisk until smooth, then cover and chill until needed.
2. Make salsa by combining ingredients in a medium bowl. Cover and chill this as well until your fish is baked and you're ready to build the tacos.
3. Bake the frozen fish sticks as directed on the box.
4. Warm tortillas in the microwave in a tortilla warmer, or wrapped them in moist paper towels before nuking.
5. Build each taco using two tortillas per taco. Drop a fish stick into the center of the tortillas, then spoon about 1 1/2 teaspoons of sauce over the fish. Add about 1/4 cup of cabbage and top off the taco with a couple dollops of salsa. Serve with a lime wedge.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Recipe (4276g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 1160 (16%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 128.9g||172 %|
|Saturated Fat 20g||100 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 32.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 65.3g|
|Cholesterol 31mg||10 %|
|Sodium 2279.3mg||79 %|
|Potassium 7287.5mg||192 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1483g||436 %|
|Dietary Fiber 217.5g||870 %|
|Sugars, other 1265.5g|
|Protein 185.4g||265 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 7437
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.