Try this Crock Pot Chipotle Meatballs (Paleo) recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. In a medium sized mixing bowl, thoroughly mix together all of the meatball ingredients (meats, salt, oregano, chipotle powder, yolks,) with your hands, and set aside.
2. Add the onion, garlic, tomato sauce, and beef broth to your slow cooker, and mix well.
3. Add the honey and spices, and whisk together.
4. Form the meat mixture into meatballs that are just larger than a golf ball. Gently drop each meatball into the sauce in the slow cooker.
5. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours. Serve garnished with cilantro.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (919g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 582 (61%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 64.7g||86 %|
|Saturated Fat 23.6g||118 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 28.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 8g|
|Cholesterol 1784.1mg||549 %|
|Sodium 3869.1mg||133 %|
|Potassium 2545.4mg||67 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 41g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 9.2g||37 %|
|Sugars, other 31.8g|
|Protein 56.8g||81 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 954
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.