1. Mix the sugars, flour, and spices in a large bowl. Add the apples, optional cranberries, optional nuts, and sour cream. Toss the fruit through the mixture with a spatula to coat.
2. Spoon the fruit mixture into the pie shell.
3. For the streusel, mix all the ingredients in a deep bowl. With a pastry knife, cut the butter through the mixture until it becomes coarse and granular. Spoon the streusel over the pie.
4. Bake in a preheated oven at 375 degrees for 40 minutes or until the topping is browned and the pie is bubbly.
5. Cool in the pan on a wire rack.
Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Recipe (911g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 986 (30%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 109.5g||146 %|
|Saturated Fat 16g||80 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 16.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 71.5g|
|Cholesterol 33.6mg||10 %|
|Sodium 30052.4mg||1036 %|
|Potassium 1584.5mg||42 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 577.2g||170 %|
|Dietary Fiber 17.8g||71 %|
|Sugars, other 559.4g|
|Protein 41.6g||59 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3337
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.