1. Place breadcrumbs in a large, resealable plastic bag.
2. Add chicken in bag and shake to coat chicken with breadcrumbs.
3. Heat oil in a large, nonstick skillet over medium heat.
4. Add chicken chicken and mushrooms for a few mintes on each side or until browned.
5. Add wine, savory and salt to the chicken.
6. Cover and reduce heat.
7. Simmer for 15 minutes or until chicken is done.
8. Remove chicken and mushrooms with slotted spoon onto plate.
9. Add lemon juice and mustard to skillet and stir well.
10. Heat lemon juice and mustard with chicken.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (258g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 36 (13%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 136.9mg||42 %|
|Sodium 229mg||8 %|
|Potassium 632.5mg||17 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.7g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 2.2g|
|Protein 55g||79 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 286
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!