1. Heat oven to 375.
2. In bowl A, mix eggs, yogurt, applesauce, brown sugar, oil, 1 tblsp of orange zest, and vanilla
3. In bowl B, mix flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda, salt.
4. Add bowl A to bowl B. Mix.
5. Mix in Carrots and raisins.
6. Bake 30 min or until toothpick comes out clean.
1. mix cream cheese, Neufchatel cheese, sugar and zest.
2. Put it on yer cake.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (126g)|
|Recipe Makes: 24 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 82 (28%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.1g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.9g|
|Cholesterol 136.5mg||42 %|
|Sodium 220.4mg||8 %|
|Potassium 210.3mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 45.8g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 44.7g|
|Protein 8.5g||12 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 296
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.