- Heat a baking sheet in 425F degree oven.
- Sift together the flour, salt, black pepper (4 tsp), ground ginger, nutmeg, thyme, sage, paprika, and cayenne pepper.
- Make an egg wash by whisking together the eggs and water.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper, then dip the meat in the flour and spice mixture. Dip the chicken in the egg wash and then back into the flour and spice mix.
When the chicken is ready, take the hot pan from the oven and lightly oil the bottom on the baking pan with oil. Then transfer the chicken onto the oiled pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes without opening the door. Take the pan out of the oven and flip chicken after the 15 minutes.
- Return to the oven for another 10-15 minutes until the chicken pieces brown nicely and become crispy.
How to make the sauce:
- In a medium sauce pan, add the 2 tbsp olive oil and minced garlic. Cover over medium heat to soften the garlic but do not let it brown.
- Add the honey, soy sauce, and black pepper (1 tsp).
- Simmer together for 5-10 minutes, remove from heat and allow to cool for a few minutes.
Serve with rice.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (2428g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 800 (27%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 88.9g||118 %|
|Saturated Fat 20.8g||104 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 35.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 18.1g|
|Cholesterol 203.3mg||63 %|
|Sodium 2619.1mg||90 %|
|Potassium 7229.3mg||190 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 453.9g||134 %|
|Dietary Fiber 30.6g||123 %|
|Sugars, other 423.3g|
|Protein 112g||160 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2919
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!