add simple Greek salad, a few wedges of warm pita and some tzaziki.
1. Heat pan with cooking spray. Add 1/3 of potato slices; cook 3 min on each side till lightly browned. Transfer to large bowl. Repeat with remaining slices.
2. Preheat oven to 350. Re-coat pan with spray. Add onion, garlic, and turkey to pan; cook 1-2 min or until meat begins to brown. Add peppers, tomato sauce, salt, cumin, black pepper, cinnamon, and parsley; cook for 10 min.
3. Arrange half of the potatoes in a baking dish coated with spray. Put meat mixture over potato slices and top with remaining potato slices.
4. Combine milk and lightly beaten eggs in bowl; pour over potato mixture. Bake for 30 min or till top is golden and set.
5. Remove from oven; let stand 10 min before serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (591g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 41 (21%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.5g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g||7 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 119.6mg||37 %|
|Sodium 1581.1mg||55 %|
|Potassium 1285.1mg||34 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.4g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||20 %|
|Sugars, other 13.4g|
|Protein 23g||33 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 196
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.