1. Preheat the oven for 15 mins 400 ‘F.
2. Prepare the trays by spraying them with non-stick spray and keep aside.
3. In a bowl take 200ml of condensed milk or plain milk,add powdered sugar and mix it with whisk until well mixed. Melt the butter and add it when warm to the sugar mixture and beat until mixed well.
4. In a bowl take all purpose flour, add 1/2 cup of cocoa powder and 1 tbsp
of baking powder and mix everything well. Now add the sugar mixture into the flour mixture and mix it.
5. Add the soda i.e. coke and mix well. The mixture should not be too thick.
6. Divide the batter evenly on the two prepared trays and tap the sheets inorder to spread it evenly and remove the air bubbles.
7. Put these trays into the preheated oven for 15mins and switch it off. Let them cook in the switched off oven for another 15 mins. Remove them and let them cool completely before icing.
These basic eggless sponges could be used to make different types of cakes like black forest cake, pineapple cake etc.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (266g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 46 (5%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.1g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.4g||12 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 9.3mg||3 %|
|Sodium 205.4mg||7 %|
|Potassium 506.4mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 182.6g||54 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.4g||22 %|
|Sugars, other 177.1g|
|Protein 21.6g||31 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 872
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.