1. Mix all of the dry ingredients (bread crumbs to cheese) in a plate.
2. Melt butter and then dredge filets in butter and the bread crumb mixture.
3. Place in a baking dish that is large enough the filets will not overlap (Spray your dish).
4. Place the mushrooms and pepper on top of filets. Pour remaining butter over everything. Sprinkle lemon juice on top.
5. Cover with foil and bake in a 350Âº oven for about 20 minutes (check to see if fish is starting to flake easily, if not bake a little longer).
6. Remove foil and bake for another 10 minutes or until the crust turns a light golden brown color.
Serve with pan juices spooned over the fish.
Can replace w/ panko break crumbs or regular breadcrumbs with italian seasoning & 1tsp of garlic powder.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (219g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 85 (29%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.4g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g||22 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 68.4mg||21 %|
|Sodium 662.8mg||23 %|
|Potassium 534.4mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.9g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 21g|
|Protein 29.5g||42 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 291
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.