Try this Forest Berry and "Yogurt" Parfait recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Place the berries, coconut milk, dates, and half of the chia seeds in a blender. Process for a few minutes until it's all smooth.
2. Remove to a container and stir in the remaining chia seeds.
3. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
4. To serve, place the berry "pudding" in the bottom of your individual serving dishes.
5. Top each dish with a smooth layer of the cultured coconut milk
6. Garnish with a few leftover fresh berries and a small sprig of mint.
If you are feeling patriotic, you can make this recipe by just using raspberries for 1 part of the pudding and blueberries for the second part. Layer the raspberries first, then blueberries, and top with the cultured coconut milk. Simply double this recipe, but make the raspberry and blueberries separately.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (234g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 54 (32%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6g||8 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g||13 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.6g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 11.8mg||0 %|
|Potassium 290.9mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.2g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.5g||30 %|
|Sugars, other 23.7g|
|Protein 2.6g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 171
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.