1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Heat butter and water on stove until butter is melted
3. Incorporate flour into the butter mixture before starting to add the eggs
4. Add the eggs one at a time mixing well between each egg
5. Spoon mixture (use a large or small cookie scooper) onto baking sheet with parchment paper
Bake smaller scoops for 15 min (until turn slightly brown) and then turn off oven for additional 15 min
Bake larger scoops for 24 min (until turn slightly brown) and then turn off oven for additional 24 min
1. Mix together the pudding mix and the milk.
2. Add the heavy whipping cream to the pudding mixture.
3. Use the mixture to fill the pastry when the pastry is cooled.
Chocolate Topping Directions:
1. Mix the cocoa, powdered sugar, butter and vanilla together and cook on the stove until the butter is melted.
2. Slowly add milk to get the desired consistency.
3. Drizzle on top of filled pastry.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (71g)|
|Recipe Makes: 20 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 111 (67%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12.4g||17 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.5g||37 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 71.1mg||22 %|
|Sodium 54.6mg||2 %|
|Potassium 66.5mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.9g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 10.6g|
|Protein 2.9g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 166
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!