1. Combine garlic, butter, and oil in a microwave safe dish and microwave for 1 minute.
2. Toast bread under broiler . Remove toasted bread when it becomes golden brown in color.
3. Brush the top of the bread with the garlic oil. (some of the pieces of garlic may not get onto the bread, that is okay.)
4. Sprinkle the top of the bread with the parsley and the Pamigiano cheese.
5. Return bread to the broiler and brown for aprox. 30 seconds.
6. Slice into chunks and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (41g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 207 (86%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 23g||31 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.6g||28 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.3g|
|Cholesterol 12.4mg||4 %|
|Sodium 136mg||5 %|
|Potassium 34.6mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.8g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 6.4g|
|Protein 2.2g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 240
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.