1. Preheat oven to 350 F (177 C).
2. Cream butter and then beat in egg.
3. Mix in sugar and molasses.
4. Combine dry ingredients and blend into mixture.
5. Roll into 1 inch balls and then roll in course granulated sugar.
6. Leave in ball and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
7. Bake for 8 - 10 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (47g)|
|Recipe Makes: 24 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 66 (58%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.3g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g||22 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 19mg||6 %|
|Sodium 5224.2mg||180 %|
|Potassium 73.1mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.7g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 10.4g|
|Protein 1.3g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 113
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.