1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease 1 9x5 inch
2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and 3/4 cup sugar until light
and fluffy. Stir in the eggs one at a time, beating well with each
addition, then stir in the lemon peel. In a separate bowl, sift together
the flour, salt and baking powder.
3. Blend the flour mixture into the egg mixture, alternately with the milk;
stir just to combine. Fold in the nuts; mixing just enough to evenly
combine. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 55 minutes, until a toothpick inserted
into center of loaf comes out clean.
5. In a small bowl, dissolve 2 tablespoons sugar in the lemon juice. After
loaf has cooled for 10 minutes, spoon glaze over loaf.
WW 4 points
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (91g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 74 (32%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.3g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g||19 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 186.7mg||57 %|
|Sodium 427.5mg||15 %|
|Potassium 99.9mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.5g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 30.7g|
|Protein 7.5g||11 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 228
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!