1. Preheat oven to 160 C.
2. Grease and line a 20 cm square cake pan.
3. Melt the butter and chocolate in a heatproof bowl in the microwave - 30 seconds at a time. Stir until melted.
4. Quickly stir in the egg, sugar, almond meal, cocoa powder, vanilla and salt until just combined.
5. Pour into prepared pan.
6. Bake for 30 minutes until a skewer comes out with moist crumbs clinging.
7. Set aside to cool completely.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (422g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 689 (52%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 76.6g||102 %|
|Saturated Fat 47.1g||236 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 20.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.7g|
|Cholesterol 145.5mg||45 %|
|Sodium 259.2mg||9 %|
|Potassium 726.7mg||19 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 151.5g||45 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.4g||22 %|
|Sugars, other 146.2g|
|Protein 11.1g||16 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1321
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!