1. Put water in big bowl.
2. Crumble yeast in
3. Add sugar, salt, eggs, and melted shortening or substitute.
4. Stir well.
5. Add flour. Beating with a spoon.
6. Put aside until is doubles in size. Grandma used to put it where it was very warm and cover it with a towel.
7. Form into rolls.
8. Put formed rolls onto a baking sheet. Cover with towel again and let them double in size.
9. Bake in 360 degree oven for 20 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1599g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1 (0%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 27921mg||963 %|
|Potassium 53.4mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1050.5g||309 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 1050.2g|
|Protein 0.3g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 4067
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!