1. Combine first 4 ingredients and stir well.
2. Add lamb, cheese and mint, stir well.
3. Divide mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping into ½-inch thick patties.
4. Place patties on grill rack coated with cooking spray, grill 5 mins on each side or until done.
5. Place patties on bottom halves of buns, top each with 2 T tomato, 2 T cucumber-dill sauce.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (249g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 66 (32%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.4g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.4g||17 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.3g|
|Cholesterol 18.4mg||6 %|
|Sodium 489.3mg||17 %|
|Potassium 386.6mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 27g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 23.8g|
|Protein 10.1g||14 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 208
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.