1. Place 1/2 bread in 9x13 pan.
2. Drizzle with 1/2 melted butter.
3. Mix mayo, onions, ham, and cheese. Spread over bread in pan.
4. Sprinkle remaining bread on top.
5. Drizzle with remaining butter.
6. Mix eggs, milk, and seasoning. Beat till mixed. Pour over bread in pan.
7. Refrigerate and cover overnight.
Bake uncovered 325 degrees. 50-60 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (133g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 162 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 18.1g||24 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.4g||42 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.3g|
|Cholesterol 115.5mg||36 %|
|Sodium 656.2mg||23 %|
|Potassium 151.3mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.7g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 22.7g|
|Protein 16.2g||23 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 321
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!