1. Whisk together the soy sauce, oil, lime juice, ginger and dark brown sugar in a medium bowl until the sugar has dissolved. Stir in the sliced green onions, then add the fish and toss gently to coat. Marinate for 30 to 60 minutes.
2. Brush a grill pan lightly with oil and place it over medium-high heat. Once the pan is quite hot, add the Canadian bacon and cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side, until browned and crisp. Transfer to a cutting board and coarsely chop, then transfer to a small serving bowl. Reduce the heat to medium.
3. Warm the tortillas in the grill pan for 30 seconds per side or just until softened, then cover with aluminum foil to keep them warm.
4. Brush the grill pan with a little more oil, as needed. Add the fish, discarding the marinade. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes per side or until the fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork. Transfer to a serving plate and use a fork to break into chunks. Sprinkle with lime juice.
5. To serve, place the fish and toppings on the tortillas and add sauce on top.
Used Tilapia for the fish. Used sour cream instead of yogurt. Used lettuce instead of cabbage.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (765g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 197 (19%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 21.9g||29 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.3g||16 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7g|
|Cholesterol 120.4mg||37 %|
|Sodium 747.8mg||26 %|
|Potassium 2125.5mg||56 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 165.4g||49 %|
|Dietary Fiber 24.2g||97 %|
|Sugars, other 141.2g|
|Protein 54.5g||78 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1042
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!