1. Finely chop cucumber in food processor. Add to large mixing bowl.
2. Roughly process tomatoes till you get consistency desired. Add to bowl.
3. Add tomato juice, scallions, cumin, vinegar, chicken stock to bowl. Stir together.
4. In the processor, combine: garlic, all peppers. Process to texture desired. Add to bowl.
5. Add cilantro and lime juice to bowl. Stir all contents of bowl together thoroughly.
6. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours before serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (174g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 146 (82%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 16.2g||22 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.9g||50 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 42.1mg||13 %|
|Sodium 227.4mg||8 %|
|Potassium 293.8mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.9g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 5.5g|
|Protein 2.3g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 177
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.